We'll deliver in 7-14 days from order.
~Matcha and hojicha teas are popular in our store, and now we have added Japanese black tea to our lineup so that you can enjoy all three at once. Japanese black tea, produced in the Japanese climate, has a mild taste with little astringency and a refreshing aftertaste. The cool and smooth kudzu is filled with Japanese chestnuts and three kinds of red bean paste (koshi-an, chestnut red bean paste, and custard), and topped with a generous amount of Japanese tea paste from Shizuoka Prefecture (Japanese black tea, hojicha, and powdered green tea). It comes in a special jar, so please use it as a gift for celebrations or for your loved ones. (Please note that we make everything by hand, so the number of pieces is limited to 20 per day.)
chestnut paste, green tea, alga, dairy cream, sweetened chestnut paste, strained bean paste, candied chestnuts, custard cream (whipped cream, sugar), modified starch, glycine, thickening polysaccharide, emulsifier, phosphate NA, flavor, sorbitol, gelling agent, antioxidants (L-Ascorbic acid), gardenia jasminoides pigment, bleaching agent (sodium sulfite)
- Store in refrigerator 6-7 hours before comsumption.
- Expiry Date: 1 month in frozen. Consume in 1-2 days after thawing.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $88.
- For orders below $88 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Available delivery days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (excluding holidays)
- Non-delivery days: Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
- Some products may take longer to be delivered.(Please check the product description .)